Where is love like this....wearing matching cloths from last 35 years



Where is love like this..





That is true love....   


It is said that lovers over time become colored to each other. One such loving couple lives in the US state of Massachusetts, who have been in the same color for the past 35 years.


In fact, Donald Fetherston and his wife Nancy Fetherston, who live in Fitchburg, have been wearing the same clothes for the last 35 years. Donald is famous in 1957 as the designer of the pink-colored flamingo, considered the hallmark of American pop culture.






Nancy told the story behind the habit of wearing similar clothes, saying that when I met Donald, he used to wear a tie and jacket even in the summer. He was raised in an atmosphere filled with formality, which is why he refused to take off his jacket even in the fierce heat.


He told that once he came to meet me in the humid heat, it seemed that he was boiling. Then a thought flashed in my mind and I gave him a half sleeve shirt as a gift. He said that I knew that he would not want to hurt my heart and would wear a shirt. This idea of ​​mine worked and when we got married, I did not stop making shirts for them.





Nancy said that after making Donald's shirt, I would have made my own top or blouse from the cloth that was left. High school children at that time wore matching clothes to show their love for each other. People used to praise us and many times strangers would come to talk to us after seeing our matching clothes.


He said that after this Donald advised me why we should not wear pants the same. At first we used to wear the same clothes on weekends, but later we always wore the same clothes. Gradually I also knew how to make jackets, sweaters, coats, etc., that is why we had no problem in wearing matching clothes.





Nancy said that it has been 35 years now. We have four wardrobes filled with our matching clothes. We have clothes according to every season. Sweaters, coats, jackets .. All these clothes we wear the same.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.